July 17, 2006

Duct Tape Considered


Thank you for all of the advice concerning my issues with my fiance and my family. It's nice to get an objective opinion on the issue. I'm working on becoming more objective - working being the operative word here...

About the Duct Tape (or Duck Tape, if you prefer.... )

For about a week now, I have been really overeating. Sure, it's the week before my period (sorry to the dudes reading this right now... ) , but come on!!! It's been ridiculous! Are my hormones REALLY that out of whack that I must devour handful after handful of peanuts? And at meals - I eat until I am satisfied, and then I proceed to stuff myself until I'm about miserable... and then two hours later, I'm looking for something to snack on. Ugh... I've been working out like a fiend to try to counteract this, some days getting over two hours of exercise, but to no avail... Perhaps the extra exercise is making me even hungrier the next day, thereby thwarting any efforts I may have made to work off the calories I carelessly consumed th eprior day.... See what I mean? Thus, I am considering duct taping my mouth to avoid eating everything not nailed down until this eat-a-thon feeling passes.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who has times like this... because if I'm really the only one, I'm definitely going to be grabbing the duct tape.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

You are not the only one who has times like this. I go through days where I am starving all the time and consequently eat like crazy. I even wake up in the middle of the night because I am hungry. These times for me usually occur right around my period too (although not every single time). I have no good advice for you but do feel better knowing it is not just me :)

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home