June 02, 2006

What WILL they think of next?

I've seen the websites for the pump pouches, coming in various shapes, sizes, colors, etc.

I've surfed the net looking for garters so that I can hook my pump around my thigh when I wear dresses.

I've ordered a FRIO pack to keep my pump cool this summer when I'm (as my students say) "chilling" by the pool with my "peeps" (actually, the only peep is going to be my fiance, and he doesn't count. )

However, today I stumbled onto something that really rocked my world.

GROOVY PATCHES....


Did I miss the proverbial boat on this one??? I've never heard of these round wonders before!!!!

Here's my speal:
Ever get tired on looking at the white tape infusion set? Do you find yourself desiring a more stylish look for your pumping portal? Well... you're in luck!

With a tagline of "Stick it to me baby," the Groovy Patches company offers such a variety of patches that you're sure to find one that twirls your toes.

Checkout the site (checkout the website too, while you're at it - har har ;)

Hopefully this rocks your world too :)

Happy Friday.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Ha! I wish I was that smart to come up with such a cool idea.

I swear, the more I read your blog - the closer I get to considering a pump! You're killin me here!

Have an awesome weekend :)

2:38 PM  
Blogger George said...

That is SWEET!

I am hopefully starting on my pump soon so I am gonna have to hook up that CD looking one. That is so cool.

thanks for the heads up!

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they're cool. might order some. no infact.... i'm gonna order some now!!!

:)

glad you're pumping now, hope you're liking it.

2:26 PM  
Blogger justme said...

Glad the pumpinog is going well!
Groovey patches... may just have ordered if I were pumping...

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home