April 24, 2006

Maybe this will help....

For those of you that may be feeling frustrated today, I thought publishing my blood sugars for the past day or so may help...

Sunday, 11:30 PM BS - 233 Insulin - 1 unit carbs - 2g
Monday, 6:30 AM BS - 304 Insulin - 6 units carbs - 33g
9:45 AM BS - 267 Insulin - 3 units carbs - 0
11:45 AM BS - 194 Insulin - 4 units carbs - 33

Anyone else having one hell of a day??? Misery loves company, or so I've heard....!!!

Now I must resist the urge to be all "WTF!!!" and eat everything peanut buttery that I can get in contact with....

I must be good..
I must be good...
I must be good....

Grr...

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Yesterday was a bit of a pain for me, but I was at the other end. I couldn't get my numbers UP! I was in the 70s most of the day, and for me, that is when I start feeling low so it was very crappy. I was tempted to just say "To hell with it!" and eat an entire roll of Thin Mints. But I restrained myself and only ate 6, and then bolused for it.

But I was definitely tempted to Rage Eat. :-)

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home