April 10, 2006

Top 5 Guilty Pleasures

I haven't written a post in what seems like forever, so I thought I'd start back into it easy


Top 5 Guilty Pleasures

5. Chocolate pudding with a large tablespoon of peanut butter. The best of both worlds!
4. Sleeping in until 7AM, and then reading the newspaper while eating breakfast.
3. A long, hot bath - not the best for the skin (dries mine out), but it feels amazing at the end of the day!
2. Working out to good music. If I have the right tunes, I could work out all day! Needless to say, I have not found the "right" tunes yet!!! haha

And for the big one...

1. Reading magazines.... yes, the most mindless activity known to man; but after analyzing works of literature all day (I'm a HS Eng teacher), I'm ready to read something I don't have to interpret, analyze, or evaluate!!!! haha



More to come soon - tales from appts with Dr. C; convoluted carb counting, stress, and more !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home