February 24, 2006

Night time lows

Last night I woke up at 12:30 feeling odd, so I checked and sure enough - 64. I ate two glucose tabs and stumbled back to bed, figuring that would do the trick. Woke up this morning at 5:30 feeling odd, again, so I checked before my shower and sure enough - 57. Guess the rule of two didn't work last night??? (I usually only need 2 glucose tabs to get my bs back to normal). My only explanation for the extended low is the fact that I did a little more exercise last night than I usually do. I went to Pilates for about 45 minutes then went to the gym to do some light cardio for 45 minutes, so perhaps it was a delayed effect from that. Hard to say... At any rate, I feel that this headache I woke up with is going to remain with me throughout the day... thank God it's Friday, right?

2 Comments:

Blogger Books For Africa said...

Hi! My name is Bridget Fernandes and I will be moving to Hilo Hawaii in June 2006 and will start teaching high school English in August 2006. I was interviewed by Shane Saiki in Colorado last year. I have no idea what Hilo is like, and would like to ask a person living, and especially a teacher about her experiences and maybe get some pointers or some idea about Hilo! My husband is an engineer and currently looking for a job in Hilo also. Thank you for your time!
Bridget

6:18 PM  
Blogger Books For Africa said...

I am really sorry, I thought that you were living in Hilo Hawaii. Please delete my comment. Sorry.
Bridget

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home