February 09, 2006

I've been TAGGED!!!

I've been tagged by Keith!!!

Four jobs I've had in my life:
* Server at an Ice Cream Stand
* Server at Bob Evans
* Corporate Trainer at Comp. Learning Network
* High School English teacher

Four movies I can watch over and over:
* When Harry Met Sally
* Sleepless in Seattle
* Good Will Hunting
* Wedding Crashers (6 times already!)

Four places I have lived:
* Hometown (middle of nowhere) Pennsylvania
* Johnstown, Pennsylvania
* BACK to Hometown in Pennsylvania...
* ...still here... still living at home... God have mercy... ;)

Four TV shows I love to watch:
* Friends (reruns)
* Dateline NBC
* Semi-Homemade w/ Sandra Lee
* Sex and the City (reruns - water down versions on TBS)

Four places I have been on vacation:
* Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
* Panama City, Florida
* College Station, Texas
* Cape Cod, Massachusetts

Four of my favorite foods:
* Peanut butter celery
* Peanut butter toast
* Peanut butter ice cream
* Peanuts
... anyone notice a trend???

Four websites I visit daily:
* www.theweddingchannel.com (Wedding in a a year and a half... ;)
* www.diabetestalkfest.com
* OC and numerous DBloggers
* www.amazon.com (I'm a compuslive book buyer... the UPS guy LOVES me! haha)

Four places I'd rather be right now:
* Ski Lodge - luxury suite - with my fiance
* Caribbean Cruise - with my fiance and some friends
* Myrtle Beach, SC - taking walks on the beach by the moonlight and during the sunrises
* The gym - I'd be burning more calories than I am right now, sitting here, on my butt... haha

I don't really know enough bloggers to tag anyone... so I'll hold off for now!!! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger LaLa said...

Ellen,
I think you just became my new best friend!!! haha - thank you so much for the links - I'm passing them along to my mom (a fellow PB lover) :)

9:56 AM  
Blogger Keith said...

Laura--
Of all the places to visit in Texas and you picked College Station home of Texas A&M, my goodness!

Having grown up in TX we used to have a joke about it, "What do you call an Aggie after he graduates?" ... "Boss". Obviously, it had a reputation for being a good but tough school.

Hope it was a good vacation!

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home