March 13, 2006

Is it because it's Monday?

Maybe it's because it's Monday, or maybe I'm just having a really weird day...


1. On my way out the door this morning, I grabbed my cordless phone and tried to cram it in my purse, finally realizing that it WAS NOT my cell phone....

2. I spilled my half of my cup of coffee this morning and in an attempt to clean it up I spilled the other half...

3. I attempted to write on my chalkboard with my ballpoint pen during 3rd period today - luckily the students didn't notice... this is until I laughed my head off and had to explain my sudden outburst...

4. At lunch, I attempted to give myself an injection without putting a pen needle on my Humalog Pen. Obviously, it didn't work without the pen needle... I really need to get a handle on my multi-tasking. I was talking to my friend Deb when I did it and she said, "Laura, what the hell are you doing???" I looked down and was almost puzzled at why it wasn't working, then it dawned on me that I forget the freaking pen needle... My non-diabetic friend had to point that out to me... Geez...


So, all in all - it's been a weird day!!! I just hope I don't have a disasterous mishap at the gym where I will attempt to workout on all sorts of electrical equipment with moving parts. Lord knows what dangers will befall me there!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Penny Ratzlaff said...

#2 made me laugh. I've done that before. I felt so stupid spilling the other half while bending over to clean what I'd already spilled

7:24 PM  
Blogger Penny Ratzlaff said...

#2 made me laugh. I've done that before and felt soooo stupid afterwards

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home