March 15, 2006

Highest # of Tests in one day....

I was looking over my logs today and I realized that I might have set a new personal record for number of times testing in one day. Today I tested 13 times, which I'm pretty sure is the most I've ever tested in one day. This may seem like a small number to other diabetics, but I'm a recovering 4 times a day tester... Please don't throw test strips at me - I have tested enough over the years to shingle my roof this spring. :P

So, what's your highest number of tests in one day??

3 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

Laura--

I need a new roof... hadn't thought of using old test strips... the EPA would probably get after me for creating a biohazard!

10:48 PM  
Blogger Scott K. Johnson said...

haha! I love it! Shingles!

I'm right there with you. I think I average at least 10 a day, and I think I've gone as high as 17 or 18, depending on what's going on.

Now if I could just get those damn numbers to agree with what I want them to be...

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummmm, i average about 11 tests per day because i'm somewhat paranoid. most in one day 14 i think.

I check every night at 2am with out fail, is that sad?

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home