May 01, 2006

You might be an addict....

... if you have to bolus for sugar free gum.

Yep, that's right. I just bolused for GUM!!! This supposedly FREE food becomes UNFREE when you eat 5 PIECES in a matter of two hours. I need some serious freakin' help. This is ridiculous.

I seem to have a need to be chewing something right after I eat lunch; it's almost as if I have to feel like I'm still eating all afternoon. Holy buckets - no wonder I'm 10 pounds heavier than I want to be.

Geez... I really can't beleive I just bolused for gum... I should have just eaten something, at least that would feel more bolus worthy.... gum... *sigh* ....


Hello, my name is Laura, and I'm addicted to gum.

5 Comments:

Blogger George said...

There are much worse addictions to have. I was a gum addict for a while but I ended up switching to Mints since my jaw would hurt all day long.

You can beat this! You have my support! :)

3:18 PM  
Blogger Johnboy said...

LMAO. Funny...really. :)

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really? i'm always chewing the stuff, like 3 bits at a time. not effected my sugar.... hmmm must be a different brand.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Kerri. said...

I am completely addicted to gum. I'll admit it.

1:32 AM  
Blogger art-sweet said...

I have a pack a day habit.

Of gum.

And I haven't noticed any need to bolus for it...

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home